Alarm Partners offers a full line of both indoor and outdoor cameras for your protection.
Many home security experts agree that home surveillance systems can not only deter theft but can provide an extra layer of protection for your home.
Through advances in video and wireless technology, you can choose from indoor or outdoor cameras, full-color, full-motion and high-resolution imaging. In styles and colors to match your décor, or blend in.
- Wired vs. Wireless
- A Wired system will typically provide better quality and reliability – a wireless system will provide more flexibility in installation.
- Indoor vs. Outdoor
- Specially-designed, weatherproof cameras in all design varieties – dome, bullet or turret style are available for outdoor use.
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom Capability
- Manually control the security cameras and use zoom.
- Color vs. Black & White
- Color and high-resolution is typically preferred for security systems; however, black and white can be less expensive and better for night-vision. Infrared cameras can switch between color and black and white depending on the conditions.
- Bullet vs. Dome Styles
- Typically a dome or turret style camera is used indoors – a bullet is generally used outdoors. However, there are alternate versions of each currently available.
- The higher the mega-pixel (MP), the better the picture quality.
Self-enclosed camera and lens, low-profile and typically mounted to ceiling or wall.
- Available for either indoor or outdoor use
- Ideal for areas which may get dirty/dusty to exposed to elements
Self-contained camera and lens, with adjustable brackets in a bullet-style enclosure.
- Includes IR Illuminations
- Low Maintenance – sealed enclosure decreases need for servicing
- Good for low-light environments
Transmits signal digitally using Internet Protocol over a network. Available in wired or wireless.
- Available in variety of resolutions – VGA to High-Definition
- Many have built-in software
- Portable and easily placed