Medical Alert Systems
Medical alert systems have come a long way since they were introduced in the 1970’s. And they now come in some many different variations — they can be worn around the neck or on the wrist or used a stationary device.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, falls among older people are a huge problem.
More than one in three adults 65 and older will fall in a given year, and two-thirds will fall again within six months.
With 2-way voice, there’s always someone on the other end of the phone to provide emergency assistance.
Give your loved one that added sense of protection and give yourself peace of mind knowing that they’re being monitored.
- Peace of Mind
- Have peace of mind knowing that your loved one has a safety net in case of a medical emergency.
- Independent Living
- Allows independent living with emergency response at the touch of a button
- Around-the-clock Monitoring
- 24/7 monitoring provides a reliable link between you and emergency services.
- Easy to Attach
- Versatile attachment through wrist strap, pendant or stationary device.